Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday, I'm in Love: Life

I'll keep it simple for this installment of Friday, I'm in Love. Today, I'm pretty much enamored with life in general. In other words, on the eve of my 30th birthday, it's hard to narrow it down to an inspiring quote, new product, wellness trend, or episode of Man Vs. Wild featuring Bear Grylls shirtless. Just saying . . .

After celebrating with my family this week, I'm headed on my own birthday adventure, consisting of a weekend at a converted monastery turned yoga retreat center studying with one of the world's most sought after experts in the field of wellness, followed by time spent on a friend's farm in upstate New York.

Upon my return, I'll be guest teaching at the Inner Strength Yoga Studio in Boston (Watertown). I hope to see you there and share some of my new found wisdom (there's gotta be some wisdom involved in turning 30 in an ashram, right?). Here's hoping!

Upcoming classes: August 20, 27, and September 3, 6:30 p.m.

Thank you to my family, friends, readers, and supporters of OmGal.com this year. You are treasured gifts.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Rebecca! I hope you enjoy your peaceful weekend.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Erin Alaska said...

Being new to 30 myself...it is invigorating. enjoy your awesome retreat, would love to hear more. nice job on the photo shoot the other day.
:)

Anonymous said...

Wishing you much shirtless Bear on your BDay!

http://fiveprime.org/hivemind/Tags/bigbear