Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Sneak Peek at a Fitness Flashback

I just arrived home from a fun photo shoot for ShoestringMag.com, which featured sporty looks inspired by famous fitness icons such as Jane Fonda and the movie Flashdance.  Here's a sneak peek before I climb into bed (right after washing off all this makeup).  Do you have a favorite "fitness flashback?"  Richard Simmons rockin' knee socks, Olivia Newton John getting physical, Cindy Crawford stepping off the catwalk and into our living rooms with her 90s workout video, or Billy Blanks and his total Tae Bo domination?  Do tell!  

5 comments:

SCOUT said...

I love this. You know that is one of my favorite movies. John from Patch said I remind him of Jennifer Beals, I've been living off that ego snack for a while now. Did you get to do that water pouring down on you move?

michelle said...

You look great in Flashdance.

I'm having flashbacks to Jazzercise. Wonder when flashy thong leotards will come back in style? ;)

Tobey said...

My sister and I used to watch "Mousercise" on the Disney channel. I think the instructor's name was Kellyn? We were more excited about seeing what color leotard and leg warmers she was wearing than the actual exercises!

Unknown said...

omg! i love it. you are definitely rockin it! can't wait to see more of these photos : )
diggin the clothes too - hope they let ya take some of those home ; )

punky said...

It was really awesome working with you! You kicked butt in that thong leotard.